Kayufu is Hiring
Machine-Learning Research Engineer
Kayufu is a small independent company developing innovative software for image recognition and Game AI. The purpose of this job is to develop our machine-learning tools.
This job will include tasks such as:
- Developing algorithms for sparsification and quantization-aware training of convolutional neural networks.
- Implementing optimized code to run sparse quantized networks on cell phones.
- Implementing a DirectML backend for inference.
- Adding support for new operators in our computation graphs.
- Applying these new features to image recognition of Go boards.
- Developing the web user interface of the image-recognition application
You can see a demo of our image recognition system in this video:
We have now collected thousands of go-board photos. Our objective is to use this data to train a new generation of our neural network, to make it faster and more accurate.
- We code in C++.
- Experience of CUDA or SIMD programming is appreciated, but not necessary.
- Student internship, "alternance", CIFRE, or CDD are possible (no CDI).
- Partially remote work is possible. Company office is located in the 3Teinturiers coworking space.
- Send email with CV to remi at kayufu.com